Thursday, July 30, 2009

My First Lion . Nice ?

It's been a long time tat i dint post .. (i'm lazy to post .)
I've jus found tat .
I was born on a Monday and since my birthday ...
I've been living for 16 years .
I've been living for 196 months .
I've been living for 5,981 days .
I've been living for 143,554 hours .
I've been living for 8,613,241 minutes .
I've been living for 516,794,475 seconds .
My heart has beaten more than 602,926,870 times !
Believe it ? each time it beats it gets weaker .
Maybe when it gets weaker e person around wil feel tat my hearts gets Stronger .
1st August , be tere to cheer and support for me . thanks .
i shall end at here . i'm goin to sleep soon .
Nite Nite Everyone .

Sometimes love will make you fly .
But sometimes it will make you fall from high .

No comments:

Post a Comment